Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Political Christmas Wish for America


I am tired of the assault the federal government has perpetuated on the people they are sworn to serve. The latest assault Obamacare, is the most dangerous assault in my lifetime. This healthcare takeover is not only unconstitutional (no matter what tortured logic John Roberts used to uphold it), it will cause the death of an unknown number of Americans. It is why I am praying hard for the following:

·         I pray that we begin to see the fallacy that a government of the people, by the people, for the people can succeed without the moral foundation of a belief in God.

·         I pray Americans wake up to the radical left wing that has taken over the former Democratic Party, and vote to elect constitutional supporters in the next election.

·         I pray for all of the victims of Obamacare that have lost their insurance while fighting life threatening diseases. That their stories will end the federal government’s takeover of healthcare. And mostly they find an alternative to continue to successfully fight their diseases.

·         I pray that the State convention process under Article V of the constitution takes hold and passes term limits as its first successful amendment.

·         I pray that every young adult is awakened to the assault on their future opportunity which is being destroyed by an out of control federal government - spending and borrowing away their future.

·         I pray that the military and intelligence agencies are not as aloof as our president when it comes to monitoring and stopping terrorists. And they stop spying on Americans because it is the right thing to do.

·         I pray for the end of poverty by reducing government programs that remove incentives to be self-reliant.

·         I pray that the capitalist system takes the Obamacare disaster and creates a better more efficient and compassionate alternative to healthcare.

·         I pray that Americans wake up and realize politics does matter and that they have a direct role in ensuring a bright future for their children. And they do their due diligence on candidates and don’t simply vote party lines.

·         And finally, I pray the president and democrats are overwhelmed by the response of the American people and stop their assault on American tradition and values.

Merry Christmas! I pray that you and your family have health and happiness during this Christmas season and throughout your lifetime…

No comments: