Monday, August 18, 2008

Give Congress a Hand in 2008; Rich Hand!

This is my attempt to be clever with a slogan for my upcoming 60 day blitz to Election Day November 4th. I know there are so many clever citizens out there that could come up with a better play on words for the campaign.

I would like to challenge all of you to take a shot at it. Also notice the new video on the sidebar created by my wonderful daughter Emily!! She has 2 more videos to come. One on issues, the other on how simple it is to write-in Rich Hand!!

One of my blog posts has been picked up by the website Tenth Amendment Center. I am in the company of Ron Paul and other citizens concerned about the federal governments over reaching policies like unfunded mandates. I hope you check it out.

The League of Woman Voters will be posting my positions in the next few weeks on their site. I am all over the political sites which are driving a lot of traffic to my site. I am confident I can break 100 votes this year!

Doug Lamborn the republican incumbent has agreed to debate me in September; only kidding Mom!! He doesn’t have the guts and many would consider that foolish politics. But it just shows you what you get in the current system; gutless tools. Sorry Doug if you consider that a personal attack, I call it the truth. Two different ways to look at the same thing. I know you see everything from the lobbyist view but I see it from a citizen view.

Keep coming back as I add some audio (radio) commercials and hopefully start getting some speaking gigs. I will be walking School District 38 with Kelly Mobley who is working to maintain the integrity of the schools there by getting support for a mill levy increase that is much needed because the federal government gives back so little of the billions we send to the Department of Education in DC! See my position on getting that money back…

More news to come. Looking forward to some creative slogans!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent job and way to go Emily!

Anonymous said...

Great job. Emily, LOVE the video!!!!