Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Hope Tonight…

There will be 22 million viewers to witness the reason we need a strong reformer in the White House that is also a woman. I have written often about my experience working for and with some of the best and brightest women in business. I believe we could use a new perspective in Washington with the experience of Sarah Palin.

She is managing a family, career, and now has to manage the hypocrisy, idiocy, and bias of the liberal media. I still have confidence that Americans make the right decision when faced with facts and information. Tonight Palin has the opportunity to state the facts; she has more experience in every way than Barack Obama. And she will provide the information necessary for people to realize she lives the life we do; juggling life as it comes at us with no nannies, chauffeurs, assistants, and chefs. I can’t wait!

The reason she scares liberals is she represents real women, not some radical feminist that hates men and abandons the things that people admire in a lady. We’ll see a true statesman and lady this evening. It will truly be a hysterical, I mean historical moment for liberal women everywhere (really)…

No comments: