Thursday, September 4, 2008

“Sarahcudda” The Arctic Fox!

Just call Washington DC the “hen” house. We have a new sheriff in town, and we now have an advocate for the change “average” Americans want.

Last night Governor Palin, (I feel like I should call her Sarah because I feel like I know her) hit a homerun! I know this because my wife who hates political speeches, she calls them blah, blah, blah, was impressed with her style, humor, family standing, and authenticity. That is a huge testament for me on the impact this new VP candidate will have on the “average” voter. The voter that has felt disconnected now has a reason to reconnect. That connection is Sarah.

Hard core left democrats will hate her but more importantly will fear her. From that fear will come mania. From that mania will come, new voters. Those new voters will be driven to Sarah Palin. Not since Reagan, have I felt so compelled to vote because I want to, not have to.

She is not perfect but that is part of the draw for me. She faces down life with values she believes in. She seems principled and destined to create change just by the simple decisions in her life. She is truly a breath of fresh air! Breathe deep America; it’s OK!

No comments: