Saturday, October 4, 2008

Air Force Fans…

Thank you to the thousands of Air Force fans that politely waved or honked a horn in recognition of our stand out today! Many of you rolled down your windows and asked if I was Rich Hand, then confirmed you would write me in for Congressional District 5. I hope you do.

There were 8 of us holding signs, very professional signs, courtesy of the Christensen’s and Mobley’s, and it was a lot of fun! I have to believe this effort will make a difference. Any time you go up against an incumbent it is an uphill battle, but being “Unaffiliated” (independent of the parties) I sense it will make a difference this year. People are angry about the way the two parties are ignoring the fact they are Americans first, giving away our hard earned money to people that don’t deserve it, and supporting lobbyists rather than their constituents.

With the recent robbery of our tax dollars by both democrats and republicans, I believe people are done with the two parties. We need to clean house in congress. There is a crisis in leadership there and we need to change every one of them. They just don’t get it anymore. There is a huge disconnect from the people.

Special thanks to Terre, Kevin, Katelyn, Britt-Anna, Taylor, Emily, and Hans! You guys made this stand out well worth the time and effort!!

To all of you that so politely waved and smiled, I hope you consider me to be your congressman. Congress is broken. I promise you I will go to Washington and reduce the influence and money they continue to take from us…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish the Airforce would do something about mobbing and gangstalking.

Anonymous said...

U gotta love the Air Force!