His “sermons” promote and promise the “religion” of government:
- He promises hope is found in the government not the individual.
- He promises a bright future by renewing faith in the government.
- He promises to end poverty, ignorance, and divisiveness which requires empowering the government and giving up individual rights.
- He promises to crush greedy corporations by increasing government regulation and control.
- He promises if we are willing to sacrifice our individual freedom we can realize a collective utopia.
- He promises things that sound like paradise but will result in hell.
- He promises a better future to those willing to believe.
It does not surprise me that youngsters are being drawn to the “movement” but adults should know better. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. History tells us that what Obama is promising has been tried and has failed; miserably.
We are seeing a blind trust in someone that is making promises worthy of all of the dictators, kings, and totalitarian leaders of the past. He talks about the future, but his message is one from the past; a very ugly past I might add. Start listening closely and you too will see, we don’t need promises of more from government, we need the government to move aside and let individuals drive hope toward a brighter future for each and every individual American. Just a thought…