What if the government:
· Took away your ability to parent your children the way you choose?
· Mandated state “volunteerism” for your children?
· Took away 85 - 95% of your income in taxes?
· Decided who you can watch and listen to on TV and Radio?
· Imposed no religious references in any forum, public or private?
· Decided when you would die based on your medical history?
· Confiscated your home, savings, and any material wealth at your death?
· Mandated all of your 401K investments be turned over to the government?
Which one of these would you agree to allow government to do for you?
· Raise your children?
· Guarantee a livable income?
· Provide your healthcare?
· Limit your political opinion?
· Authorize your religious beliefs?
· Provide public housing for your family?
In 2010 most of these questions that may seem a bit extreme to many of you, is the direction the country is being taken. Your kids are about to lose the future guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution. What is it going to take to get you involved? What rights are you willing to give up for all of this government largesse? What is our freedom worth?
I can hardly keep myself from screaming some days as I watch Americans go on with their day ignoring the trampling of our rights and freedom that is taking place right under our nose. There is no excuse to stand on the sidelines anymore. We are at a critical juncture in the 2010 election that will determine if we are willing to accept policies that end the American Dream for us and our kids, or we elect candidates that support the policies that have made this country the envy of the world; our constitutional republic.
It is your choice. You can continue to ignore the world and let it happen or you can fight for your kid’s future. I am fighting for my kid’s future. Will you please join me?