On April 30th my petition campaign to gain access to the Colorado ballot as an unaffiliated candidate for Governor begins. It is a campaign to stop the federal government’s takeover of our liberty by reaffirming our Tenth Amendment rights and challenging the Sixteenth Amendment to reduce federal taxation that enables this unconstitutional behavior. More importantly this campaign is a campaign focused on individuals and not party politics.
My campaign is an effort to represent people that LOVE THE CONSTITUTION, believe AMERICA IS THE MOST COMPASSIONATE NATION IN THE WORLD, and a belief in INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY OVER COLLECTIVE GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS.
The way to show support for these principles is to help get me on the ballot. I will need 1000 signatures from registered voters in Colorado. Here is how you can help. If you are a Colorado voter and want to get me on the ballot:
• Go to http://www.whoisrichhand.com/ on April 26th and download a petition. It will include instructions. Email me at rich4.hand@gmail to let me know you will be gathering signatures.
• Fill out the petition correctly and starting April 30th gather as many signatures as you can from family, friends, and neighbors. Try to get 3 signatures a day.
• On June 7th get the petition notarized. Notaries are everywhere. Ask a friend or neighbor and if you can’t find one I have one I can provide. Use the e-mail above.
• Mail them to the address on the petition.
If you are not from Colorado but have friends, family members, or colleagues in Colorado; you can help by forwarding this information to them!
Most campaigns and the two parties are asking for money, I am simply asking for your help. The unaffiliated voting pool is the largest potential voting bloc in Colorado. There are more potential unaffiliated voters (1,078,896) than Republicans (1,048,669) or Democrats (1,058,785) in the great state of Colorado! That is because party politics no longer represents the interests of the majority of voters.
We know we can do better if we elect people that live just like we do every day. Politics should not dominate our lives as it has. It dominates because political parties have an interest in showing you how much they are doing FOR you. The reality is most people want politics to be in the background not the forefront of their lives.
If you want a candidate for Governor that will put government back to its original intent at both the federal and state levels, help get me on the ballot.
If I do not get on the ballot I will consider it a message that unaffiliated voters are happy with the current process and gracefully bow out of the election. I don’t believe that is the case but I need to know that through your actions.
Get ready to take back America; it starts here in Colorado. It starts with you!
P.S Here’s how the numbers stack up according to the Colorado Secretary of State’s Office:
Voter Numbers: Active + Inactive = Total
• Democrats: 800,648 - 258,137 - 1,058,785
• Republicans: 832,170 - 216,499 - 1,048,669
• Unaffiliated: 716,801 - 362,095 - 1,078,896
• Other: 13,159