Sunday, September 2, 2007

They Can't See Beyond The Party...

This entire article is about the horse race between Democrats and Republicans in the 08 race for the senate. Raising money has become a huge issue for republicans because most republicans are doing what I did; sending back the fundraising letter with a note telling the party how we feel. My note said something like; when you start acting like republicans I may consider sending a donation.

I am sure other party members have sent similar notes, and I bet many have left the party because of their disappointment with the actions of the party members over the years. I believe both parties will find themselves disappointed at the polls and 2008 will shape up to be the year of the “outsider”. People new to the parties as well as independents will see a chance to get noticed by the voter in 2008. Just a thought, maybe a hope…

No comments: