Thursday, March 11, 2010

McInnis Vs Hickenlooper; where is Dan Maes?

Are the 9/12 and Tea Party movement going to take this as a done deal?

Politico has chosen your two candidates Colorado. It’s funny how politics work. For those of you that are fed up with the process, don’t fret, this is the MO of the big media players. I don’t know if it is going to work again in this election cycle but what I do know is they will ignore you too. I am used to it as a candidate, but as an activist in one of these liberty based grass roots organizations, doesn’t it tick you off? To be discarded; like trash on the side of the road.

I am the unaffiliated candidate petitioning onto the ballot so I expect to be ignored, but if I am Dan Maes, I’m steaming about this outright disregard for the last year spent on the campaign trail. I am sure he will respond.

What is it going to take to get these political pundits to wake up? The voters need to take this forgone conclusion they are trying to create and flush it down the toilet. Don’t let these pundits cast the race on their terms. This process will continue for the next eight months and you should be telling these pundits who you want to be your choices for Governor of Colorado. It may end up being the two in this current poll, but it should be your choice, not theirs.

The 9/12 and Tea Party movements developed because of the arrogance and elitist attitude of our political class, and lack of response from our elected officials. These pundits can’t help themselves, but you can. Nothing ticks off an elitist than someone like me or you getting in their way. I say let’s tick them off.

We have a long way to go in this race and Dan Maes is still in the race for the Republican nod, and I hope to be on the general ballot with your help. Let’s show the political power players who really has the power…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How does one contact Rich Hand?
No email, no address, no phone!
Does he really want to hear from those that can elect him? Doen't seem so.